Welcome everyone, and thanks for checking out my blog! Here you will see everything nail polish! Nail art is my passion and that's why I created this blog- to share it with all of you! Enjoy and tell your friends!

Saturday 21 April 2012

White, black, and pink tiger print! I absolutely LOVE this design, and I hope all of you will too! Be sure to join, and tell your friends! Thanks <3

1st: Paint all of your nails a plain, solid white.

2nd: With a thin black striper, create horizontal lines with a little bit of space between them.

3rd: With a thin pink striper, create more horizontal lines on the other side of your nail, between the black ones.

 4th: Paint small horizontal lines between the stripes on your nail. Apply a top coat and your finished!

Thanks so much, and I hope you enjoy this design as much as I do! You can either do the rest of your nails like this, or only do your ring finger like this and the rest of your nails white. You can also do this with whatever colors you want! Thanks!!

xox, Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment