Welcome everyone, and thanks for checking out my blog! Here you will see everything nail polish! Nail art is my passion and that's why I created this blog- to share it with all of you! Enjoy and tell your friends!

Sunday 22 April 2012

Sock Curling!! :)

Hey everyone!! :) last night i was hangin' out with my cousin from www.love-laugh-libb.blogspot.com , and we tried curling my hair with socks!! Socks?? You may ask, well here is what we did and how we did it with some photos to go with! :
First off, take the amount of hair that you want to curl (while your hair is damp.)
   
 Next, roll at the middle of the sock,start at the end of your hair,  and roll all the way to the top of your head. (Or as far as you want to curl)
Next, tie the end of the sock together as tight as you can make it, so it will not fall out overnight.
Finally, do the rest of your hair and sleep with it overnight. See you in the morning!

Was it hard to sleep in those? It sure was for me! Well, anyways, here are my results! I like it a lot and it stayed in the whole day (with the aid of hairspray!) Hope everyone's turns out awesome and thanks for reading!

xox, Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment